IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation)
Here to support you in achieving your family’s dreams!
In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) is a form of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) in which sperm and an egg are fertilised outside of the human body (in lab conditions). IVF is a safe & highly effective procedure that entails extracting the matured eggs out of ovaries and physically mixing them with collected/extracted male sperm in a lab for fertilisation. After the successful fertilisation, the embryo formed is attached to the female ureter. This technique helps in child conception while also preventing genetic issues and assisting with infertility problems in couples.
Common Reasons for IVF Treatment
- The quantity of eggs produced by IVF can increase a woman’s likelihood of conception even when a woman’s egg quality declines with age.
- IVF may be a viable method of therapy for recurrent pregnancy loss, depending on the underlying cause.
- Unexplained infertility affects one in five infertile couples, and these couples frequently use IVF to become pregnant.
- The only reproductive treatments available in cases of severe tubal damage are IVF and surgical fallopian tube bypass.
- Low sperm count or inferior sperm quality can often be the contributing reasons to male infertility. Doctors advise IVF in these situations.
Risks of IVF Treatment
IVF therapy carries a number of risks, including:
- Multiple births or premature birth
- Difficulties with egg retrieval
- Fertilised egg implants outside of your uterus
- Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS)
Why Choose Giggles Hospital?
Giggles is a reputable and leading reproductive medicine healthcare service provider committed to assisting couples in experiencing the feeling of being a parent. Our goal is to deliver transparent, cost-effective treatments that are standardised and of the highest quality. Wait no longer and visit us if you have been seeking a cure for infertility.