Admission & Discharge Guide
This guide answers all the questions commonly asked by patients and visitors. Here are all the procedures and procedures that take place during pre-admission, during patient stay and during discharge.
Any patient seeking admission can contact our IP Reception Desk directly on the premises for admission. Registration is available 24 X 7, 365 days a year. A simple documentation process is required for admission. The Pre-Admissions team will answer any questions you may have while filling out the application.
In case of emergency or unplanned entry, you can reach the IP reception desk which is open 24 hours; Our liaison staff will always assist you every day.
Documents at the time of registration
To facilitate the pre-admission registration process, please allow the registration staff to complete the check-in process. We request that you bring the following documents:
- Prescription or advice letter from family physician or previous consultation physician
- Proof of insurance / insurance card (if treatment is insured)
- Medical benefits card for government and corporate employees
- Test (s) results and X-rays if any
- Details of all medications and dosage you are currently taking
- Passport (for international patients)
What can you bring?
If you are advised to stay in the hospital, you can bring a pair of comfortable sandals and toilet items with you
- Patients and caregivers will be notified in advance of the exact date and time of discharge
- Prior to your discharge, a temporary hospital bill will be provided for consideration
- Hospitals will arrange for appropriate transportation if needed or upon request
- A doctor consultation number will be given in case of medical difficulties after discharge
- You and your caregiver will be given proper instructions about rest, diet, medications and more
- A written discharge summary will be provided to the patient upon discharge from the hospital
- Please note that the entire payment and discharge process can take up to 4 hours
- All payments can be made at the cashier counter in the hospital lobby. Only cash and credit cards are accepted.
- The bill submitted to you must be fully resolved by the time of discharge.
Note: Checks will not be accepted
If you have any queries regarding our check-in procedures, please call the numbers attached below –
040-6736 9999, మొబైల్: 80963 69999.