Fertility (fertility) IUI
Fertility (IUI) Intrauterine pregnancy or IUI treatment is the placement of sperm into a woman’s uterus during ovulation. This procedure is used for women with unexplained infertility, low male infertility and cervical mucosal problem. IUI treatment is often combined with ovulation-stimulating drugs.
Can I have an IUI?
If several attempts to conceive make you feel helpless, an IUI may be the solution.
You and your partner may have multiple reasons for choosing IUI, some of which are as follows:
- Unexplained infertility
- Problem with cervical mucus
- Inability of sperm to penetrate the uterus
- Rarely sexual intercourse for medical or non-medical reasons
Why should you choose Giggles by Omni?
- With over 2 decades of experience behind them, renowned gynecologists at Omni Che Giggles are using the latest scientific methods to take infertility medical practices to new heights.
- Our doctors and team work with a positive outlook and understand the sentiments of their patients. They strive to achieve high success rates.
- Giggles by Omni is one of the few hospitals in Vizag that offers state-of-the-art IUI treatments and is under the guidance of ICMR (Indian Council of Medical Research).
- Top quality IUI lab with AHU (Air Handling Units) that helps in producing good quality embryos in a clean room environment.
- High success rate of IUI
- Personalized treatment
Frequently Asked Questions about IUI?
How long does it take from start to finish for an IUI procedure?
It takes 45 minutes to process frozen or donor sperm. The IUI procedure only takes a few minutes. Overall, the process usually takes an hour and a half.
How long does it take to get pregnant with an IUI?
A normal cycle lasts 28 days, and if they become pregnant during their ovulation, she can expect the egg to be laid anywhere from 6-11 days of gestation. Therefore, with an IUI, a woman’s menstrual cycle is closely monitored so that the fertilization process is strictly covered by her ovulation.
What are the side effects of IUI?
Some side effects of IUI may include:
1. hot segs; Hot vapors
2. Mood swings and depression
3. Swollen and painful ovaries
4. Pelvic discomfort
How successful was the IUI?
Women often have a 10 to 20 percent chance of getting pregnant with just one IUI cycle. The more cycles of IUI you do, the greater the chance of pregnancy. With 3 to 6 cycles of IUI, pregnancy rates can be as high as 80 percent
- Hot flashes
- Mood swings and depression
- Swollen and painful ovaries
- Pelvic discomfort